APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna Empty
PostSubject: Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna   Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna Chibi_Sweden

Hej. 'm Konungariket Sverige. M' appearance 's like that, 'm male, 182 cm. Personal'ty? ... Let m' think... 'm a pract'cal person, I like making furniture an' art. I don't 'lways talk much... but 't isn't m' intention t' appear reserv'd, so there's no need t' be nervous with m'. 'm quite playful, an' 'like m' wife I've many unusual festivals.

'bout m' past... Most of m' 'ncestors were farm'rs wh' came 'ere 4000 B.C. Used t' take care of m'self, 'twasn't 'ntil th' Viking Age, 'round 970 I 'ad a king ruling 'ver all of m', 's tall 's I was then. For 's long 's that age last'd, 800-1050, I partic'pat'd in many journeys 'ver sea. Was mostl' trad'ng with 'ther countries, but som'times raid'ng them 'nstead. We hid in vikar, small bays, an' when 'nother ship came we set out an' board'd them 'fore they had a chance t' react. 's why we were call'd vikings. We don't d' that 'n'more though.
Dur'ng the Middle Ages 'tween 1050-1520, from the year 1397, m' an' th' other nordic countries mov'd t'gether in a great house call'd Kalmarunionen. But that part 'sn't for sens'tive list'ners. I an' Finland left th' place together, with th' help of a man call'd Gustav Vasa, wh' afterwards became m' king. His grandson Gustav II Adolf also prov'd a good king, skill'd at warfare, an' in th' foll'wing period, from 1611 I became 'n empire. But that didn't end well... Made too many en'mies. Th' "Great Power Era" end'd in 1718.
What came 'fterwards was the Age of Liberty, dur'ng which th' parliament beg'n to rise. 'Twas th' beginn'ng of m' democracy, but in 1772 m' king, Gustav III, made a coup d'etat to restore his power. He was a very cap'ble king, with France as 'n idol. T'was he who first made m' inter'st'd in making furniture an' art... but 'fter his death... I got in 'nother war. Denmark an' Norway on one side, Russia on th' other... couldn't manage both fronts. I wasn't strong 'nough, an' 'twas then that m' wife was lost to Russia... ... ... An' I know 'twas silly of m' to make up, but nej, I ne'er wore a horn'd helm't as a viking. But s'ppose I didn't care too much 'bout the details at th' time.
Th' war wasn't over yet, an' in 1814 I captur'd Norway from Denmark. Shortl' ther'fter Norway declar'd indep'ndence, but we still stay'd together for a while as th' United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway, 'ntil 1905 when Norway decid'd to leave. 'm a democracy now, an' since that last war 'gainst Denmark I've stay'd neutral in conflicts. Officially, 't least, during th' world wars... 'lthough in th' Winter War I volunteer'd as a civilian t' fight 'gainst Russia with m' wife. Otherwise 'm focus'ng more on welfare.

Relationships:
Finland - M' wife.
Sealand - M' adopted son.
Denmark - We're rivals, I s'ppose. 's a nice guy, but som'times he gets on m' nerv's...
Norway - M' clos'st neighbor. We 'nderstand one 'nother well, an' usually get 'long.
Iceland - 'm not seeing him too oft'n, but he's 'lright.
Ă…land - ... ... ...
Russia - ... *suspicious stare*
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Character Information. :: Canon Character Profiles-
Jump to: