APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Samuel Braginsky :: Alaska { WIP }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~ { Aℓαsкα } ~

~ { Aℓαsкα } ~

Cupcakes : 12

Samuel Braginsky :: Alaska { WIP } Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Braginsky :: Alaska { WIP }   Samuel Braginsky :: Alaska { WIP } I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Where were you... When everything was falling apart?
________________________________________All my days, spent by the telephone... That never rang...
_____________And all I needed was a call, that never came...
To the corner of 1st and Amistad...
S a m u e lBraginsky
Alaska
Samuel Braginsky :: Alaska { WIP } 6iuvtl

Who am I? I guess I could tell you a bit.
My name is Samuel Braginsky, and I represent the state of Alaska. You can call me Sam, or Alaska, I guess.
My history...? It's a bit long, but I guess I could tell you a bit...
I showed up around the time Mongolians (& other peoples from Asia/Siberia) came over on the Being Land Bridge and stayed here. Then, my land was rather quiet for the longest time, until Russia and America came along...
I was first discovered by Russia on July 13, 1741 (My birthday!), and I belonged to him for a long time, which... I'm glad he doesn't own me anymore, honestly.
After awhille, he started setting up trading posts and settlements, and other countries showed up too... Like Spain, and France, and England...
Then America jumped into the mix. He and Russia started the "Russian-American Company," but after that... Russia decided he couldn't afford to keep me anymore, and sold me to America.
Then there was the gold rush... Not long after I was sold, either.... And America is still digging the gold up. He never seems to think he has enough of it already.
Then, there was World War II... And, well, America decided to start being a bit of a jackass towards me. He said he'd have to take the Issei men (1st generation Japanese immigrants) out of my land, and the Aleuts looked kinda of suspicious too. I mean, really, the Aleutians is my sister, and I know she'd never turn traitor, so he was just being paranoid.
Then... It started to get scary. Japan decided to bomb Dutch Harbour on Unalaska Island, and then invaded several of the Aleutian Islands... So, of course, America butts in again to shove him out of there...
Then the war ended, but... Russia and America got really mad at eachother, and Uncle Matt and I were stuck right in the middle... Which, I'm glad there ended up not being any gunfire involved, I was still recovering from WWII back then... Then, well... There was the argument over statehood for Hawaii and I. Some of the other states thought it was a bad idea, and called me a "mistake," and all the jazz, but both of us ended up getting statehood anyway, so I guess that ended well.
Then the Good Friday Earthquake hit, on March 27, 1964... And it was, apparently, the third biggest earthquake in the history of the world. I think I'll believe that... I still have a scar from it.
After that... America discovered oil under the ground, and... He's still getting that up too, but he keeps spilling it everywhere like an idiot. But he built a pipeline to take it from the ground to the southern half of my land, so the ships take if away from there...
And then they moved the capital from Sitka to Juneau... (The first capital was Kodiak, then Sitka, and then America changed it to Juneau.)
And that's it, I guess. Also, Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Gender? Isn't it obvious!?
I'm a boy! If you didn't notice that, you need to get your eyes checked.

Height and weight... I don't... Know if I want to disclose that information with you...
I'm 180 centimetres tall.
.... I'm also really light. Not saying anything else.

My looks? Maybe a picture would work?
Here's one....

Personality? Isn't that a bit much to ask?

Anything else you want to know?
I breed sled dogs, and I have my own team of them...

Why'd you have to wait... To find me, to find me?
Back to top Go down

Samuel Braginsky :: Alaska { WIP }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Character Information. :: Original Character Profiles :: Regions, cities, non-country OCs in general.-
Jump to: