APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile]   Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

My name is Alfred F. Jones, I'm a nineteen year old male and I represent the awesome nation of the United States of America. Um, the last time I checked I was around 5'9, and I'd rather not discuss my weight.

Well, I guess this is where I share a little info about my amazing self, right? When I was a litle kid, I walked around a newly developed country all by myself. I was so alone, but I was really strong--so I knew how to make do with what I had. Everything was going great until every nation--from Europe, at leat that's what Iggy tells me now-a-days--came in to claim my land as their own. Can you believe it? Someone trying to claim my land? There were many wars fought to claim me, but in the end, it was England who prevailed, and became a father figure to me.
I spent most of my life in London, growing up as normally as you can when you're your own nation. England came and went--we never really did see each other anymore. All the while, I was thinking about how awesome and amazing it would be to return to my homeland, and to become a nation of my own.

One day, I put my plan into full-force motion. I revolted against England, and thus the Revolutionary War began. It was a long, bloody battle between the two of us, but I proved to be the stronger one in the end. I gained my independence on July 4th, 1776.

I fought long and hard to keep my nation together, but of course my states never did like each other. There was the Civil War, where my very own 'children' had to face off against one another.

My personality? Well, I'd have to say I'm very heroic! I mean, What else would I be? I'm everyone's hero. I guess I would say that I'm your average, typical American--loud, proud, and patriotic.

My appearence? Very hero-like. I'm very tall, blonde hair, blue eyes. (Would've fitted in perfectly with Germany's old boss's plan back in the day, huh?) I'm a very strong hero.

My relationships? Why don't I list them?

England - Raised me, I guess we're pretty good friends.

France - I like this guy, he's a pretty cool dude.

China - Gah, I owe him money...

Russia - I hate him! Friggin' communist!

Germany - Eh, he's alright

Italy - I like him. He's really nice.

Canada - Who?

Japan - JAPAN AND I ARE HOMIES

Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile] Splash
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile]   Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:26 pm

ACCEPTED >:U
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Alfred F. Jones [Character Profile]
Page 1 of 1