APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
averageextremists

Cupcakes : 6

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.] Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.]   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.] 1303598201_1481_full

¡Hola muchachos!, me llamo Antonio Fernández Carriedo y soy-- I should talk in English, huh? I’m Antonio, and I am el Reino de España! You might also know me as Spain.

Mm, lessee... My favorite color’s gotta be orange! Why? Orange is smack-dab between yellow and red! To be honest, I really love any bright color, but orange, yellow, and red are the best. My flag is even yellow and red! And maybe you noticed that a lotta restaurants like to use yellow and red? Aaah, just imaginin’ is making me hungry... But that’s why! Those colors can make you hungry when you see them. The more you know!

But anyway. Yellow s’a really happy color, right? And red is passionate, and fiery! Like... fire. Yeah.

My birthday’s in February, and that makes me an Aquarius, meaning I’m prolly gonna get along with you Libras~ If any of you guys like that stuff, heh. I’m... pretty old now! Well, not really. I gotta be twenty or something. Twenty-something. Dunno... Can’t keep track of my own age! But, uh. Let’s say I’m twenty-something. Twenty-five, how’s that? I’m twenty-five.

I’ve been t’ a lot of places, all over the world! My country’s so pretty. It’s gorgeous. Have you even seen it? I’m sure when you do, you’ll never wanna leave, really! The only reason I left was to show more people my beautiful country~ And maybe do some other stuff along the way, but, aheh. Spain’s - me - I’ve got a nice coast, and lots of sun. Also there’s so many historic buildings ‘cause I’m so old, haha!

I did a lot of crazy stuff when I was really little. But I made a lot of friends back then! And maybe a coupla enemies. Like there’s France (BFF), and England (we’re totally cool now), and Prussia (where does that guy always go? Sometimes I don’t see ‘m for centuries!), and of course Italy! Mis gemelos italianos, I love them both. They took a lot of my culture, too! My food, and my language, and even my architecture! I’m really proud of them, y' know? I bet you would be too.

Hmm... Is that it? I guess that’s it! Come visit me and see how wonderful my country is~ OK?

¡Adiós!
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.]   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

ESPAÑA.
ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo is: SPAIN. [COMPLETED PROFILE WOOP WOOP.]
Page 1 of 1