APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kabutoishot

kabutoishot

Cupcakes : 3

Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile]   Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile] APH___Become_one_with_Russia_by_April17th

Privet!

I think I will do this like Amerika did, da~ I began my life in a cold forest. I was alone for a while until I met my Сестры, Беларуси и Украине. With my Сестры, we walked around our lands and eventually began to grow fond of it. After a while we all got to meet Генеральный Зимние, or General Winter. He was not very kind to my Сестры so I was able to make a deal with him that I got more snow than Belarus and Ukraine. Then for a while Belarus and Ukraine would visit me, and within that time strain Ukraine gave me my шарф, or my favorite scarf. Then one day my dear Сестры left. They would visit occasionally, except Belarus would visit everyday... I was always sad when they weren't around, and I felt especially lonely when General Winter would come and visit me. He always made it painful for me to go outside.

Then one day I decided it was about time for me to put my family back together. I took Belarus and Ukraine back, and we all lived together in one house once more! Then, I invited a few other nations to live with me. I called this big, happy family the Soviet Union, or Советский Союз. It was always wonderful back in that house. We would all play games together and spend time together.

The Soviet Union began right after World War I. I was sad to see the Monarchy go, but then Stalin came and brought everyone together.

Later on though, Stalin brought terrible pain upon me. He would beat me every day and he would kill my people right before my eyes. I believe an estimated count would be over 10 million people were murdered at Stalin's hands.... But during that time I just thought, 'Well at least I have my Sestre and all the other happy little nations to help me and live with me!

Then, suddenly China joined me! I was very very happy! But during this time, I had to deal with America fighting with all of my other Soviet nations. He ruined every single attempt of mine to turn more countries communistic, which made me a bit sad... I really wanted America to be a communist too, but unfortunately for him he never got a good taste of it. We fought for a while, very indirectly actually. Although, for him, he fought very directly. Haha! I used Vietnam and North Korea to make America go to war. I laughed all day long when he was fighting Vietnam. Vietnam hated Amerika! She resented him so much that Amerika ended up losing! Hahaha!

But as of now, I am a normal nation living through life, da~!

Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile] Coldasice
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile]   Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am

OMG ACCEPTED, COMRADE.
8D
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Ivan Braginski // Russia [Profile]
Page 1 of 1