APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] Empty
PostSubject: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Ah, Halloween~! One of the greatest days of the year. It was a day of spooky spirits and scrumptious sweets. It was also the one day of the year that a certain Texan was allowed to cause mischief without getting in trouble, and as always, she exploited this freedom to its fullest extent. This Texan was none other than a teenage girl named Sammy Austin, or as she was better known as, the personification of Texas, and before she began her one-night scares, she decided to do some trick-or-treating first and stock up on free candy. After all, who doesn't love free candy?

So, in order to fully celebrate this wonderful holiday, the mischievous state had dug around in her personal storage until she had found what she had been looking for. Her old outlaw outfit, which composed of worn-down jeans, a black shirt, cowboy boots, and black trench coat. She had even found her old cowboy hat to complete the set!

Wearing said get-up, the former outlaw now stood outside an old, abandoned house, looking at it with both determination and a hint of fear. Come on, Sammy, she scolded herself. You've faced the gallows before and you're afraid of some creaky, old house? The reason for her being here was simply. It was because of the candy. After all, everyone knew that the creepiest houses always had the best candy, and even though it may look abandoned, it probably wasn't. So, marching to the front door with a determined step, she quickly knocked on the door and waited for her promised candy.
Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 pm

The Sycrensian was just about to settle down with a curious old book he had found lying in a dusty bookshelf, when he heard a noise. Someone was knocking on the door?! Was this house not abandoned after all? ... No, wait. The owner would not be knocking. Then who...? Putting the book back in it's place, he put his hood on and quietly moved deeper into the shadows, careful to hold the candle behind himself.

And outside the door began to creak, slowly moving as if it was opening on its own...
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Sammy had been waiting patiently, surprisingly, for the owner to come open the door and give her her candy. She grinned and got ready as the door opened. Yet...no one was on the other side. Okay, she had to admit that, while that might have been very cliche, it was still kind of creepy. As her curiosity began to take hold of her actions, she poked her head in for a moment before stepping fully into the house. Gosh, why did these abandoned houses always have to seem like they came straight off a movie set?

"Oi!" she called out, he voice echoing off the rickety, wood paneling of the house. "Anybody here? Trick-o'-treat?" Well, this certainly seemed to be turning into a waste of time. Maybe she should just leave.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:03 pm

The voice was familiar. Lady Texas...? But how in blazes had she found him? He had not told anyone about this place... Ah, but now that she was here, he could as well get some fun out of it. "Who is it?" he said aloud in a creaky voice, quite unlike what he would usually sound like. "Come in, come in, have no fear... Come in, young one, and close the door behind..."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 pm

As the voice called out, an involuntary chill ran up the Texan's spine, yet she quickly squashed her fears back down. Calm down. It's just the owner of the house. However, the creepy atmosphere was certainly not helping to calm her nerves one bit. She also had a sudden urge to run, but this was also quickly shoved aside. She would not show any fear. She would show bravery and strength like always.

Reluctantly, she closed the door behind her, ignoring the voice in the back of her head that said that this was a very bad idea. "I...uh...didn' think tha' anyone was home. So, seein' as ya are...uh...trick-o'-treat?" She forced a grin before holding out her plastic bag to receive the candy. Dios, this better be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 pm

"Good, good." Moving the candle out of the shadows, but cautious not to let it lit up his face, he was standing in a slightly bent over position to resemble an elderly figure. "Come, come, follow me down the stairs..." he said, and began to walk with unhurried steps. "Come, come, if there be courage in youth. I shall let you behold a secret... a very interesting secret indeed."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 pm

She shuddered slightly and her eye twitch slightly in offense when he spoke, but she merely nodded and followed anyway.. Nobody doubted her courage, and she'd show this old man how brave she truly was. That sounded way better in my head. Nevertheless, a coward was something that she would never be called, so she simply pushed her doubts into the farthest corner of her mind.

Be cautious of where she stepped and cringing slightly at the creaking floorboards, she raised and eyebrow at the man. This was creepy on so many levels. "So...wha' exactly is so interestin' abou' this 'secret'," she asked with a bit of both curiosity and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm

The figure ahead did not answer, but seemed to quicken his pace somewhat as he led her down the stairs, and into what looked like a dining room, with old, not particularly impressive furnishing. He continued towards the fireplace, where suddenly there was a flapping noise. Then as he turned around, his contures, and the light of the candle, seemed to be growing dim. And at the same moment he was completely vanished, the door clicked shut.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 pm

She never did get the answer to her question. Her eyes moved around as they continued down the stairs until the arrived in a....dining room? What the hell were they doing here? And where was this 'secret' he mentioned? Sammy opened her mouth to ask about it when she heard the sound of wings flapping. Bats?!

Then several things happened and the Texan was left locked in a room....alone...in the dark...in a creepy, old house. So, she did the natural thing. She let out a scream and began pounding on the door. "WHAT THE HELL?! Let me out of here, you crazy, old man!" she cried out in obvious rage. "I'll beat you senseless, and don't think that I won't! Age means nothing to me!!"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Still no answer was heard from the vanished old man. The Sycrensian smirked where he stood hidden, shrouded by darkness no more than a few steps away from his victim... He let a small flame appear floating above one of the seats around the table. Then another... and another, until all seats were taken. Strangely enough, the flames did not much to penetrate the darkness. Only the area closest around the table was lit up. Next the flames moves away from the seats, and began to dance round, round in a circle...
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 pm

A shadow appeared on the door and Sammy turned around in shock. No. No. That isn't possible! "This can't be real," she murmured, yet she could not deny what her eyes were telling her. Ghosts?! No, of course not. There were no such things as ghosts. Besides, what ghost took the form of dancing flames? None, that's what. Well...if they existed anyway.

"Dammit. This place is messed up. I knew that I shouldn't have come here, and now..." They seemed harmless, so far, but then again, the evil spirits always seemed innocent at first. Great, now she was referring to them as spirits. I must be losing my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

The flames kept dancing around, wilder and wilder, only to fade out slowly and disappear, just like the old man before. The darkness was complete again, as was the silence. Until all of a sudden someone said "Booh!" behind her, then burst out laughing. Soon a flame appeared hovering in the air again and the darkness was disspelled. Rubbing his eye and trying as best he could to hold back his laughter enough to speak, the sorcerer said, "Indeed, you should not have come... H-How did you find me here, Lady Texas?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

She looked around as the flames disappeared. What the---? She let out a loud shriek and jumped at least a foot in the air as the loud sound came from behind her. Her breath came in heavy puffs and she clutched her chest. She felt like she had had a heart attack! Then came...laughter? And after that, an unmistakable voice.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously and she grit her teeth, trying to keep herself from killing the man. "Sy..." she ground out, slowly turning around to face her 'friend'. She then locked eyes with him and her venomous gaze met his own which was filled with laughter. This only caused her anger to grow. How dare he frighten her for his own amusement! Sadistic bastard! "I'm gonna kick yer ass!"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:59 pm

"Ah-- Lady Texas...?" Having finally noticed her anger as she spoke, he stopped short in his laughter. It was not an unexpected reaction, but perhaps he ought to have been more careful about allowing her be positioned between himself and the door... Somewhat uncertainly, he began to back away from her.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Sammy slowly began to walk towards her future victim, step-by-step. Outwardly, her eyes narrowed and burned with hate while her fists clenched tightly against her sides. Yet, inwardly, she smirked. He had had his fun, so now it was time to have hers~

"Sy..." she growled, putting as much 'hate' and 'anger' into her voice as she could. "You're gonna be abeggin' fer mercy once I'm through wit' ya." Oh yes, she was definitely going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 pm

"You jest..." He was still backing off, and although attempting a smirk, when he hit the wall his face betrayed his fright, his eyes shifting over the room. It only lasted for a moment, however. "... Go-- Go ahead then. See if you can perform better to set me affright..." he challenged, meeting the furious blaze of her eyes with as smug an expression as he could bring himself to.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

"I never jest." Except for right now, but he didn't have to know that. Sammy stepped closer until she was right in front of him. "You wan' me ta try? Fine then, I'll try 'n I'll succeed too." she said with fake malice. She moved her coat to the side a bit and reached in before slowly pulling out her silver revolver.

"Well~?" she said with a smirk before pointing it point-blank at his face. An instant kill...for a normal human at least. She wasn't quite sure how the shot would effect countries, but it most certainly hurt a lot. "How 'bout now?"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:30 pm

The sorcerer stared suspiciously at the peculiar object held out before him. As to what exactly it would do he was clueless, but he did not like the feeling it was giving him. "...'Tis of an unfamiliar pattern," he muttered. "However," he continued just as smugly as before, "I am a magician, a werewolf I am not. My weakness is not silver, but steel," he teased.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Sammy raised an eyebrow in confusion. She knew that he was still unknowledgable about the modern world, but surely he wasn't that clueless. Oh well, maybe she could scare him if she explained the gun to him. She shook her head slightly. "Tha' don't matter. For this here's a weapon that can send a projectile into yer brain at high speeds in a fraction o' a second. Tha' would be instant death." She smirked slightly. Maybe now he'd understand the full gravity of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:07 pm

The Sycrensian seemed to be hesitating for a moment. "... ... ... I am a knight. Would I be here did I fear death?" he said at last. Indeed by the expression on his face he did not look particularly afraid anymore, yet he was trembling slightly. "Lady Texas, I-I... There... is there nothing I can do for you that you may change your mind...?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 pm

She shrugged in an act of nonchalance. She could feel him slowly breaking, and this was wha she wanted. Now, she just needed to speed up the process a bit. "I guess tha's true. Why would you care if ya died prematurely? If you died before you even got close to your goals and dreams? If you died with only your killer knowing of your death, and your body was left to rot in an old abandoned house that nobody gets within a hundred feet of? Who cares about that?" She said innocently as she pressed the cold steel of the barrel against his forehead.

With a dark chuckle, she responded to his question. "Nope. Nothing. You will die and nobody will remember you. They'll be asking, 'Sycrensia who?' It'll be like you never existed and you shall take that thought to your grave~"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:59 pm

As he felt the gun, his eyes widened somewhat and he pressed closer against the wall. "Nnh...! Perhaps-- Perhaps do I deserve punishment, b-but is..." he stopped in the middle of the sentence. "... ... Nay. This... This was why you came... Is that not so? Th-They... are they outside?" All of a sudden it was becoming obvious that he was struggling to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Guilt formed in her gut as she heard his words. It twisted around uncomfortably and nagged at her unrelentingly. She shouldn't be doing this. She was taking this joke way too far, yet she couldn't stop now. Also, his next words confused her. Did he think that she had come here to kill him? And with reinforcements no less? Despite her previous words, she didn't want him dead. She didn't even want him hurt, especially not by her. He was still her friend. Nevertheless, she still wished to clarify somethings before she stopped. "What are ya talkin' about? It's just you and me here. Nobody else."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 pm

"... Truly...?" He seemed surprised at this. "Th-Then... Lady Texas, I demand to hear your cause! ...Whatever rumors may fly of me, 'tis not always the truth...!" While speaking, he was discreetly trying to locate a black feather somewhere within his robes. Oh, why had he put it away in the first place?! "F-For instance, I do not eat humans," he claimed. "At least tell me so much as why I may not live...!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:58 pm

She stared at him for a moment before lowering her gun with a sigh. She'd gone too far with this joke and it just wasn't fun anymore. She had expected him to be scared quickly and then she'd laugh in his face, her revenge complete. Clearly, that was not to be.

"I'm not goin' ta kill ya," she said with a slightly guilty look. "It was just a joke to get ya back fo' yer earlier stunt. The gun ain't even loaded. See?" She opened gun's cartidge to show that her words were true. Not a single bullet was inside the gun. This was perfectly understandable because what reason could she possibly have to bring a loaded gun on her trick-or-treating spree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next