APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }

Go down 
+2
LolitaDemoness
-Texas-
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } Empty
PostSubject: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin
Former Republic of Texas/State of Texas

The hallway was quiet. The only sound made was the near-inexistent shuffling of boots as its owner tried to stealthily make her way through the hallways to her destination. The wearer of these boots was a teenage-looking girl. She obviously wasn't supposed to be here in the United Nations building, but then again...

What Alfie doesn't know won't hurt him, she thought smugly. This girl was none other than Sammy Austin, or as she was (slightly) better known, the personification of the state of Texas. Non-countries aren't allowed in the vicinity of the UN, and Alfie, or the United States of America, would kill her if he knew she came, or worse, if he found her here. She should have stayed at home on her little ranch and waited for Alfie to come back. But where's the fun in that?

Sammy's green eyes twinkled with mischief, and her long, brown hair swished slightly as she turned a corner and headed towards the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
LolitaDemoness

Cupcakes : 16

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm

C A P R I ::: V A R G A S

The Island of Capri, Italy

Capri couldn't help but giggle to herself as she ran down the long super-prestigious halls of the UN building, her sandals making a tapping noise as they hit the floor beneath her, causing a soft echo to arise. She hoped no one would hear her... after all, she was only an island, and therefore wasn't allowed to participate in the UN. If only she was a country herself... She was sure other non-countries felt the same way.

Running down such quiet halls gave Capri a sense of rebellion, the girl loving the feeling of air running through her short brown hair. It wasn't as free as running along the paths in Anacapri or the sand along the ocean, but it was fun all the same. After all, causing a little mischief added fun to everything. Following Romano and Italy to the meeting, (hopefully) attempting to eavesdrop... it was all super fun!

As she turned the corner, lost in her own devious thoughts, the island girl found herself on the floor after being hit by something. Looking up past her bangs, Capri saw another girl before her, probably the thing that she ran into. With a sheepish grin, she squeaked, "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" before rising again. Looking over the girl before her, she realized that she had never seen her before. Blinking twice, Capri asked, "Um... are you a country?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

The sudden clinging being displayed by the small girl made Sammy look on in surprise. The girl sputtered apologies and begged her not to reveal this little girl as if...she wasn't supposed to be here. As if she wasn't a country. That thought made Sammy's eyes widen in horror. Had she just lied to a person that was in the same position as she was? What have I gotten myself into? Well, what's done is done. "No worries, chica," she replied, patting the girl's head in hopes of comforting her, "Your secret is safe with me"

Suddenly, Sammy heard the sound of boots in the distance. Mierda!(Shit!) Is it a country? Or it another person like this island country? Sammy shook her head. I can't take that chance.
"Come with me," she said, grabbing hold of the girl's arm and made to drag her with her away from the approaching boots-wearer.

( I accidentally replaced the original post with this new one when I was trying to post a reply. Sorry ^^;; )

Last edited by -Texas- on Thu May 19, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

Cupcakes : 30

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:00 am

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland

Johanna actually had no idea why she had decided to follow Finland to the UN-building, she usually didn't stalk him that much. Wandering the empty halls wasn't even that fun after some time, she could head home now. But, then again, she wanted to see if anything interesting happened. If it did, she had a plan. Claim to be a former Swedish colony and proceed to run if any of the Nordics turned her way.

A echo woke Johanna up from her thoughts, or rather a voice echoing in the hall. Hell, nations. And, with her heavy boots, they had probably heard her by then. A colony, remember that. Blonde and green-eyed because of her 'owner', remember.
Back to top Go down
LolitaDemoness

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:21 am

Capri watched as the girl recovered before answering her question. Crap! She was a country and since she had never see her at any of the meetings, she HAD to know that she wasn't a country and was sneaking into the meeting! Oh no... what if she ratted her out? What would happen then? Overwhelmed, Capri sprang for Texas's leg and wrapped her arms around it. "Oh please, oh please, Miss Texas! Please don't tell the other countries I'm here! I'm just an innocent little island! You don't want me to die, do you?" She gripped the other girl's leg tighter, "Don't tell, don't tell, don't tell!"

Taking a moment to breath a little, Capri heard the sound of... boots. Another country?! She continued to hold onto Texas's leg, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Andorra

Andorra

Cupcakes : 12

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:54 am

Amália Beaumont í Cortes ;; Principat d'Andorra

World conferences were never the most pleasant of gatherings - at least, not in Andorra's opinion, not that she would ever make this fact known to others, of course. With the nations arranged in alphabetical order (well, usually, some did seem to have a habit of moving and sitting with their friends), all she could hear from this end of the rather long table was the sound of America at the complete opposite end of the room, as well as the other nations who were always quick to either agree or debate with him, which all came as rather distant, muffled sounds. At her end of the table was someone snoring on the opposite side, and someone else idly mumbling, 'boooring!', causing the small European state to wince a little. Of course, whilst the meeting was not exactly riveting, she would never have expressed that kind of opinion aloud.

She shrunk into her shoulders a little, her eyes peering towards Algeria on her right, and then towards Angola on her left... Then, back at the table. As she was beginning to shrink further, a rather unusual sound made her jolt and sit upright again. Her head panned from side to side quickly on impulse - yet as the surrounding nations didn't budge an inch, clearly she'd been the only one to hear that noise... It took a while for her to fully register it - it had sounded like a collision of sorts; something she wasn't particularly used to hearing. And it occurred to her also that since the others around her were... Well, all still in their seats, at least (for as far down the table as she could see, anyway), it couldn't have happened in the meeting room.

She twisted her neck over her shoulder, and caught sight of the door. Perhaps the noise had come from outside? Moving her head back around, taking note of the other countries that were still boredly taking in the meeting at the other end of the room, she assumed that she was simply hearing things... Yet it had been a terrible distraction all the same, and there was certainly no way she could continue at least trying to follow the conference, now.
Back to top Go down
http://hclarcy.deviantart.com
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

The sudden clinging being displayed by the small girl made Sammy look on in surprise. The girl sputtered apologies and begged her not to reveal this little girl as if...she wasn't supposed to be here. As if she wasn't a country. That thought made Sammy's eyes widen in horror. Had she just lied to a person that was in the same position as she was? What have I gotten myself into? Well, what's done is done. "No worries, chica," she replied, patting the girl's head in hopes of comforting her, "Your secret is safe with me"

Suddenly, Sammy heard the sound of boots in the distance. Mierda!(Shit!) Is it a country? Or it another person like this island country? Sammy shook her head. I can't take that chance.
"Come with me," she said, grabbing hold of the girl's arm and made to drag her with her away from the approaching boots-wearer.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

"... ... Uhn..." Opening his eyes halfway, Hannes suddenly blinked, then slowly sat up, keeping his left hand pressed tightly to his chest. His right arm felt numb, as if he had been lying on it for too long. But this was not the time to think of that-- He had finally reached his destination. Intrigued by the strange noises from below, he slowly crept closer to the edge of the slanted roof. The street was bustling. As a car drove by, he almost fell out of sheer surprise. Was this truly Earth? "At any rate, in this place I cannot remain any longer," he thought. "But I should use no more magic now. How will I get down?"
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland
There was no need for anyone to be suspicious, most people had never seen Johanna anyway. Or so she hoped anyway. Why did she come up with a dumb idea like this?
She continued walking, holding her head high and trying to look like she knew what she was doing, which she decided to be looking for the exit.
On the other hand, where went the voices, they had disappeared. Johanna was sure she had heard them a few minutes ago and that she was going their direction before.
Back to top Go down
LolitaDemoness

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:33 am

Staring up at Texas with eyes as big as saucers, Capri let out a sigh of relief as she said that her secret of being here would be kept. Thank goodness! Now she wouldn't get in trouble and that was something she was immensely thankful for. But... there was still the problem with the boots, which appeared to be growing closer. What if it was a big powerful country? She didn't like to think of what would happen if that were the case.

Apparently, the other girl seemed to be thinking the same, which was weird, because she's a country and shouldn't be freaked out, and lifted Capri up by her scrawny little arm, dragging her away from where the boot noises were coming from. As the girl stumbled a bit over her own feet, she asked, "W-where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy's gaze flickered back to the small island and, without missing a beat, replied, "Away from here." Focusing her full attention on retreat, Sammy she quickened their pace slightly. "I have have said I'd keep your presence here a secret, but i can't guarantee you'll get the same promise from the other countries. Better to be safe than sorry."

Sammy was slightly amazed at how easily the lies rolled off her tongue. She didn't know whether to feel proud or distressed about that fact. Inwardly shaking her head, Sammy continued to lead the girl to a destination that even she didn't know of. After all, this was her first time in the UN building.
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Lovino sat back in his chair boredly, deciding that the conversation at hand in the current world meeting was nothing he really needed to get involved in. It was all just conflict after conflict, and as long as nothing was directed towards him or his fratello, he didn't care.
He sighed. Now was a good time for a break from this crap. He got up out of his chair, ignoring the glances towards him from other countries, and headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy turned her head fully for only a moment and her eyes softened in concern at the little island that was obediently following her. All this running must be tiring her out. She opened her mouth slightly to ask if Capri was alright when, the next thing she knew, she was lying on her back.

"Shit! What the hell...!?" Sammy swore as she glared at the person who she had collided with, but her voice trailed off and her eyes widened when she saw who it was. She had just collided with the personification of South Italy, Lovino Vargas. Sammy had only one thought going through her mind:

Oh shit...
Back to top Go down
LolitaDemoness

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Capri continued to follow Texas quickly, falling behind for a second as she listened to the other girl. Doing two things at once messed her up. The fact that the country was helping the little nobody get away made her happy, but even with her protection, she was seriously freaked out. She gave Texas a little nod, sandals clomping with each stride she took, also wondering where they would be going to hide. Some super-secret room or something?

Whatever the case, Capri's legs were starting to hurt. She was a decent runner, but her legs were shorter then Texas's which gave her troubles keeping up. Looking down at her feet to make sure she wouldn't trip, she didn't notice a very familiar face before her being run into by Texas. The other girl falling over caused her to trip backwards herself. Looking up, her heart nearly stopped. It was Lovino. Scooting backwards she covered her face and squeaked, "P-please don't yell at me! I swear I'll leave!"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:03 pm

After a while of contemplating, having examined the roof, Hannes took a firm grip of his sword and removed it from its sheath at his side. He then laid down on his stomach, carefully leaning forward... and through one of the several tall windows, tried to make out what the room below might look like. From his position he could not see if there was anyone in there... Perhaps this was not the best solution. But it was all he had been able to come up with at the moment. With a determined face, he raised his sword and let it slam down, sending splinters of glass in a cascade all over the floor beneath... As soon as he had done this he withdrew from the edge of the roof, then stopped. Listening, intently.
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"Watch where you're going, you're going to fucking kill someone!" Lovino hissed, after he'd been knocked over as well by Sammy running right into him. He turned, shooting a glare towards the girl, before realizing...
"--You're not even a country." He frowned, his eyes looking her over, before his attention went over to Capri.
He blinked, realizing after a second that, obviously, she wasn't supposed to be here. This was for nation meetings only, unless invited.
"Capri!" He started, already so worked up from being run into that he didn't think to reconsider his tone of voice, "Why are you here? You know you're not--"

CRASH.
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:47 am

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland

Two things happened when Johanna turned the next corner, she spotted a heap of people and heard a high crash which didn't seem to come from them. One person seemed vaguely familiar but the other... two, were new for her. And the guy seemed like a country. Which meant he knew the other countries and she had to lie and he had believe her.
Oh, hell. Not good.
Johanna stopped walking and tried to not look caught, leaning sheepishly against the nearest wall.
"Excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:11 am

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy just stared as she got the expected response from Lovino, but then he said the thing she'd been dreading. "---you're not even a country."

As soon as the words left his mouth, Sammy turned wide-eyed around to face Capri. How would the girl react to find that her newfound companion had lied to her? Sammy never meant any harm, she had done it to protect herself. Dio, that sounded selfish. But she had to make the little girl understand
"Capri, I---"

First there was Lovino yelling at Capri. Then there was a
CRASH. Then a quiet "Excuse me..."
Naturally, Sammy was left quite disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Andorra

Andorra

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Andorra's attention, now firmly on anything but the meeting, was caught by another nation heading towards the door, apparently leaving the room. Her eyes followed him, and it didn't take more than a few moments for her to realise that it was Italy... And then a few moments more to realise actually, it wasn't the actual Italy, but the representation of the southern region, Romano. She blinked her thick eyelashes a few times, her eyes leaving the back of his head and scanning over the nations surrounding her again... To her, it didn't look like anyone else had noticed he was leaving... Did they care? He wasn't exactly the... Political section of Italy, she supposed, and so it was probably fine for him to leave whenever he wanted, but she then questioned in her mind why exactly was he going... Had he heard that same noise, too?

Moments after she watched him leave the room, an almighty crash sent her heart leaping up into her throat. She glanced around quickly again, her vision darting everywhere and anywhere around the room... That sound had definitely been real... So she hadn't been hearing things earlier, after all? And whatever it was, it sounded bad... Like someone was trying to break into the building.

And the second that thought crossed her mind, she shuddered. This could have been dangerous... The crash had sounded awfully near to the room, after all. Andorra bit the inside of her lip, remembering that Romano had literally just left the conference... The more likely event was that he had just walked into something outside, which had caused the crash. And since none of the others at the table seemed to have taken notice, she figured that perhaps she herself should take a look... It wasn't as if she had anything to contribute to the meeting, anyway.

She slid out of her seat, going as unnoticed as she'd have liked to have been at the time, and stepped quietly, if not a little cautiously, towards the doorway, poking her head around the frame and looking both ways down the empty corridor, before shutting the door behind herself.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:50 pm

"Excuse me..." he heard. Blast it, someone was there... and judging by the phrase used, it had to be more than one person. They would most likely examine the window... He had to think of another escape route. Ah well... He could not resist a slight grin. Perhaps listening to their reaction could serve for some entertainment... He had always been amused by that kind of thing.

Last edited by Sycrensia on Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LolitaDemoness

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Capri was still horrified at the sight of an angry Lovino, so much that she nearly missed the words "You're not even a country" What? The girl couldn't believe it. It wasn't that she was mad, but just confused. Why would she lie to her about that? Maybe.... she was doing the same thing she was. That could explain it. Blinking up at Texas, she was that she was about to say something, but was cut off by Lovino yelling, followed by a crash with another girl passing by, quietly murmuring an "Excuse me."

Returning her gaze to South Italy, though still a bit thrown off by the noises, Capri looked down, "I'm sorry, Lovi! I-I just wanted to come see a meeting..."
Back to top Go down
Andorra

Andorra

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:24 pm

((OOC: Just to let you guys know, Alaska made this map to show where everyone is right now: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/2hdwi2x.png (The squiggly pink line over the window on the north side of the corridor shows the window that was broken by Sycrensia) ))

When Andorra looked to her right, she didn't see Romano. Instead, she saw a blonde girl, leaning against the wall - someone she hadn't seen before, and someone whom she didn't think was a nation... And it appeared that she was paying attention to someone else around the corner from the door... Did she work here? Or were there really intruders after all? Andorra, whilst somewhat cautious, never really had 'warning sirens' that went off in her head; she was somewhat oblivious to danger, not that the blonde looked... Particularly threatening anyway. Her reaction was simply to shrink back into the door... And stay there, watching; waiting, in silence...

...Which was when she heard another voice from around the corner. "I'm sorry, Lovi! I-I just wanted to come see a meeting..."

And her suspicion was confirmed.
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Lovino stood, his attention temporarily moving toward wherever the crash came from.
"What the hell was that...?"

"I'm sorry, Lovi! I-I just wanted to come see a meeting..."

He turned back to Capri and let out a sigh, mentally telling himself to control himself. He didn't like yelling at his younger sister, but sometimes things just happen.
"Ugh. It's okay. Just ask me next time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy glanced anxiously towards the meeting room. Did Alfie here that? However, she assumed not since there was no sound of a 'Hero's Investigation.' So, she settled for glancing back and forth between Lovino and Capri. Well this is a first...Lovino actually looks apologetic.

Fidgeting awkwardly, Sammy coughed uncomfortably and said, "I hate to ruin this moment, but, um, shouldn't we investigate that loud crash?" Sammy then smirked slightly and looked up at Lovino.
"...Unless those happen often here?"
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:29 pm

[Cookies to Alaska for doing!]

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland
One of the girls, she seemed to be like Johanna herself, a not-nation or something. Well, Johanna didn't mind, someone else to blame if anything went too wrong, which seemed to happen to often around her.
The girl also looked a bit like the boy, man, and one other nation. Italy, yes?
"Umh" Johanna mumbled, a little louder this time. So, they were fighting, but what was happening beside that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next