APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }

Go down 
+2
LolitaDemoness
-Texas-
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin
Former Republic of Texas/State of Texas

Sammy ran past the recovering Aland and pursued the fleeing man. She managed to lose sight of him, so decided to act on impulse and ran towards a room and threw open the large glass doors. However, she seemed to have opened them too hard, for the next moment, a loud crash met her ears. Sweatdropping, she turned to see broken glass scattered by the once intact door.

She was about to comment on her own clumsiness when she heard the ding of the elevator, signifying its movement to another floor. She smirked slightly. "Found you."

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Andorra

Andorra

Cupcakes : 12

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

((HEY FUNNY STORY GUYS... I was waiting for you. U8))

Amália Beaumont í Cortes ;; Principat d'Andorra

"W-Wait...!" Andorra's meek little voice said as she watched the small group of others... They certainly weren't nations, and that purple-haired man she had caught a glimpse of didn't even seem like he was from Earth, even.

Warning sirens were going off in her head. She didn't know much about danger, but there was an unsettling feeling in her chest about all this... Perhaps she should go back into the conference room and tell someone? With this thought in mind, she looked towards Romano, as if wanting some kind of confirmation from him; though she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://hclarcy.deviantart.com
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

As the elevator started to descend, Sammy looked around quickly for another way down, not wanting to miss her man that she was pursuing. She then spied the nearby stairs. Rushing over to them, looked down briefly before proceeding to sprint down the stairs, taking to two at a time. She had just skidded onto a downstairs floor and was about to continue downward when she heard the elevator ding. As the elevator doors started to open, she walked smugly towards the elevator as the sight of purple hair started to grow wider.

"Got you, señor," she said victoriously.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Hannes did not seem to have much luck with the buttons. He could still feel some sort of movement, but no passage had opened yet. "Eh...?" Suddenly, the wall he had entered from began to open up again. "Got you, señor," he heard as he came to realize that time was up, and that he was now trapped. This had been a terrible idea. He hesitated. Somewhat uncertainly, and avoiding to look at the one who had spoke, he decided to step out of the small room. Then he realized that this was not the same room he had entered from, and so ended up staring around in confusion and amazement.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy continued to smirk smugly as she walked closer to Sycrensia. She noticed him looking around in confusion, but put it off as this stranger merely being weird. She stopped about a foot away from him, then crossed her arms over her chest, still smirking victoriously.

"Well, amigo," Sammy said with a sarcastic edge, "now that I finally caught up to you, would you care to explain why you decided to interrupt the meeting by crashing through the window?"
Sammy wasn't sure if the meeting was interrupted or not, but a little bluffing never hurt.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Hannes looked past the girl. At least the stairs were still there. But she was standing between them and him... Strangely enough, she had not yet tried to capture or strike him down. Nor did she look particularly frightened. He was not certain what to think of it. "I... um... ... I was... only examining the roof, making sure no one else would!" he said, pointing a finger upwards to divert her attention if possible, then suddenly attempted to push her out of the way and make a dash for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy stared at him incredulously, and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'you expect me to believe that?' Unfortunately, her eyes involuntarily flicked upwards for a moment as the man pointed. When she sensed movement, her eyes flicked back to Hannes only to have him push her out of the way, causing her to stumble slightly.
However, her battle instincts kicked in almost immeadiatly and she managed to grab a hold of his sleeve and effectively pin his arm behind his back as he was pulled towards her by the momentum. Now, Sammy wasn't the strongest personification physically, but what she lacked in strength, she made up for in speed and agility.
The satisfaction from her catch caused Sammy's voice to be coated with smugness.
"Well, if that's the case, then why are you trying so hard to escape? Hm?"

(I hope that wasn't godmodding/marysue-ish. I really didn't mean for it to be. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 am

(oh, no it wasn't. I'd estimate he had about... 30,48% chance or 1 foot to succeed with something so cheap? I wasn't expecting him toXD)

"Ghk...! Whomever it is, I know them not," he growled. He was struggling against her hold, but soon found his physical strength was not enough to live up to his expectations. "Unhand me!" He was tempted to draw and cut himself free, but feared any display of violence or threats would only serve to make matters worse. In that regard his very presence had probably done enough already. But to do something about it was not in his power right now-- he would have to return later. If he could save himself first, that was... This had not gone too well, had it? He turned his head just enough to glance at her. "I-If you let me go I will grant you a wish, anything within my power," he offered.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 am

( XD Yeah, I figured that he wasn't going to get very far.)

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Her grip on his arm tightened as he started to struggle. Although. she had to ponder at the way he talked. His way of speech seemed so...old-fashioned. Not even Arthur or Roderich talked like that in these modern times.
She laughed harshly at her prisoner's next words. "A wish?" she said grinning. "Who do you think you are? England?" Her face then turned serious once again. "I don't believe in that magical nonsense."

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 am

Sycrensia's eyes went wide. What had his captor just said? "I... I... ... Beg your pardon? 'Do not believe in magic'...? ... ... ... I must have misheard, could you say that again?" He shifted his feet uncomfortably, giving her a pleading look. "...Please, release me." Still, he could only feel his hopes in that regard were dwindling rapidly, so he continued, "At least... At least hear me! Despite my appearance being the way it is, I am not less human than you or... or anyone! Let them not have me... Please, you have my word, I shall make whichever recompense you demand!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

"Yeah, you heard me right. I don't believe in that hocus-pocus stuff. I never have." Dammit! His pleading was starting to get to her. She even felt a little sympathy for him. Maybe he really is innocent... No! If he was innocent, then he wouldn't have run!
"Do you take me for a fool?! If I let you go, then you'll just sprint off to freedom!" She then turned her head to look at him curiously. "Why are you so afraid, anyway? You act like they're gonna kill you or something."
Then Sammy realized that she was in a predicament as well. What AM I going to do with him? she thought. It's not like I can barge into the meeting with him in tow, since I'm not supposed to be here either.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 am

That the very existence of magic should be denied to his face left Hannes completely speechless. What kind of a lunatic would claim something like that? While it was a good thing that he was apparently not being the captive of this woman for 'heresy', Sycrensia still felt as if he had been deeply insulted. He lowered his head again.
After a while he gave a short, unamused laugh. "It hurts... You are hurting me. Yet you assume the truth; the moment you let go of me I will run. For, should they lay hands on me I am worse off than death," he said. "Is there nothing I can do for you? Nothing you desire?" As he spoke, his free arm was slowly moving to take a hold on the hilt of his sword...
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy's eyes clouded over as his words registered. "You're right. There are some things worse than death."Her eyes then softened and she answered sincerely, "I truly am sorry that I'm hurting you, and I'm sorry that it had to come to this, but I can't have you just running off. It's nothing personal." Her attention was so focused on Sycrensia's face, that she failed to notice him reaching for his sword. "But what reason do you have for coming here? Surely you can tell me that?"

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm

"My reason for coming here...? Certainly," he nodded, then paused for a moment, his grip around the sword tightening. "...But you may come to regret hearing it." With that, his arm made a quick movement to unsheat the blade and place its tip against her stomach. "Hereby I am declaring war." Pausing again, he considered to stab her right away, and then make his escape. But to leave her bleeding on the floor, in a place full of countries, would attract by far too much attention... He would have a much harder time finding somewhere safe to rest. And he knew all too well that if he was not able to recover enough energy for his magic, it meant certain defeat. "However... I was not intending to launch an assault so soon. If you do not mind, I am taking you prisoner," he said, now grinning almost playfully.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

(Finally we made it to this point! That took awhile xD )

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy's eyes widened as she heard the ching of metal, and her breath caught in her throat as she felt the sword against her stomach. She swore her heart stopped for a moment. Despite this, she managed a glare that she sent towards her 'captor.'
"Yeah, I kinda do mind..." she grumbled. With one last desperate move, Sammy lept to the side, feeling the sword make a long cut in her shirt, and spun around to make a mad dash for the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:29 pm

As soon as he was released, Sycrensia saw his captive leap to the side, trying to get away. At once he made a jump after her, and as she spun towards the stairs reached out for her clothes. Her sudden dash nearly made him lose his grip, as the force made a strain on his already sore arm. He stumbled after, trying to slow her down enough to put his weapon in front of her.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

She suddenly felt herself being jerked as her clothes failed to be pulled along with the rest of her body. The pull was unexpected, and since she was unprepared, she ended up being pulled backwards until she was flat against the man's chest. Deep down, Sammy knew she wouldn't be able to escape, but she had a slight vain hope that she could warn the other countries. Her hopes of that happening were completely crushed as she felt her back collide with his chest.

Usually, she would never run from a battle, but circumstances indicated otherwise. For he had a deadly sword and she had nothing but her fists, which wouldn't do much against his weapon's sharp edge. She tried to hold back her panic, but the fear in her eyes was still clearly evident as she looked up at the man who was her captor for the second time in the last few minutes.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 am

Her eyes told him she was afraid... For a moment he had been worried this one would prove to be more trouble than she was worth. But somehow, watching her fear made him dismiss those thoughts. She was obviously not a princess, but neither did Hannes consider himself a beginner when it came to abductions. Surely it would work out.
"You have a purpose to me. No harm will become you as long as you follow my orders... and refrain from drawing any attention," he said, taking a firm hold of her wrist, then moving the sword to her back, carefully placing its edge close to her neck. "First, show me the way out of this place. If you fool me, in turn I shall claim your life."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

To say Sammy was ashamed of her cowardice would be an understatement. She had no idea what came over her when she saw him point that sword at her. Maybe it was because she was vulnerable and weaponless. After all, she had always gone into a fight with her own weapon to fight with. Maybe it was because she'd never faced an opponent with a sword before now, so she had no idea how to defend against him. Her first fight was in a time where nobody used swords anymore, only guns. Give her a gun and she'd be fine. Give her a sword and...well...she'd be screwed.

Of course, the fear was still there as she felt the sword's sharp edge by her neck, but it was slowly dimming and turning into anger. Here was man that was quite literally holding a knife to her throat. Not only that, but he was also telling her to obey his every order like some puppet. And the one thing Sammy hated more than anything was being controlled. Bastard...and to think I actually felt sorry for him.

"Fine," she said. I'll cooperate for now, but I assure you that it won't last. Sammy's eyes lowered to the floor as she thought up her plan. I just need to bide my time and wait for a chance to escape. Or for a chance to kill him. Although I hope I can avoid the latter. That being said (or thought), she then proceeded to lead Hannes towards the elevator, so that they could descend to the lobby and leave.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

So she was taking the secret passage... Of course, she would know how to control it. She had opened it when he was trying to figure it out before, after all. Or at least Hannes thought so, even if there still was the possibility that he had done it himself somehow. Well, this either meant that she was intelligent enough to avoid the gates... Or the passage held some sort of trap. Accordingly he made sure to stay as close behind her as he could. She would not be allowed a chance to separate from him.

Once the wall had closed behind them, he peered curiously over her shoulder, hoping to find out how the actual passage could be opened. But she was not doing anything... even so, he could feel there was movement again. Puzzled, he asked her, "What did-- Pardon, may I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

As the elevator descended, Sammy glanced curiously back at Hannes. For someone who openly declares war and takes a prisoner, he sure is polite. If he hadn't done those things, she would of never have believed that he was evil. And even then, I have my doubts.

"It's Texas," she replied to his question. She only allowed friends and family to call her by her human name. And this man was neither, for obvious reasons. I still think he sounds like an old-fashioned England, she thought offhandedly.

With a ding, the elevator doors opened to reveal the lobby and the front doors of the UN building.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Startled at the opening doors, Hannes immediately took cover behind Texas. "Why are you letting that wall open again?!" he hissed before taking a look at the room. Once he did, it did not strike him with less amazement than earlier. He recovered quicker, however, and after a shake of his head he regained focus on the situation at hand. Which he found to be somewhat complicated, for as soon as they stepped out of the peculiar passage and into the lobby, the thought struck him that he had better do something about his hair before going outside. He had to move the sword in front of his captive again in order to get a hand free so he could put the hood on. If he had not already, he came to the conclusion that performing abductions without magic was terribly impractical.

Back into position and nearing the front doors, he told her, "Lady Texas, once outside, head for the shortest path away from town... and keep out of sight as far as possible."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy sweatdropped as Hannes cowered behind her. ...and this man is my captor?! she thought, incredulously. "Uh...it's an elevator. The doors open automatically." she replied with slight exasperation. His naivete only became more apparent the longer he continued to talk. Stay out of sight...in New York City? He's kidding, right?
"Yeah, I'll get right on that..." she said flatly as they walked out the front doors. She felt like any sarcasm in her voice would go straight over his head. She supposed it was a benefit that his strange ways now made him appear harmless. Of course, his sword was still sharp and he mostly likely knew how to use it. Despite this, his actions caused her to feel slight amusement.

Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

(Sycrensia's and Texas' part has continued in the War Front thread, since we're no longer in the UN building)
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

Cupcakes : 30

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland

Johanna groaned slightly when she stood up, automatically brushing off her clothes. Note to self, don't lie down on the floor when needed to chase something. And watch your damn feet. She really needed to learn to do that, it looked weird when she fell over herself.
Oh, and where did that guy go?

Turning around the blonde noticed a brown-haired little girl(Capri) in the halls other end.
"Hey, you!" If she was a nation, Johanna was pretty sure she would have seen her already. And she did not look like a nation really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next