APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }

Go down 
+2
LolitaDemoness
-Texas-
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 pm

The meeting was over. It had not been anything out of the usual, but just listening to the other nations was not too bad. It could be quite interesting, Berwald thought as he got up. And after putting the chair properly back in its place, he turned to take the hand of his wife, Finland. "It's nearl' d'nner tim'. 's ther' an'thing you'd like m' t' make?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Tino stood up and pushed in his chair. Frankly, the Fin had found the meeting to be quite boring. Of course, he was also slightly glad for that. A non-dull meeting usually meant that something was currently wrong in the world. Something like a war, for instance.

Finland tilted his head and placed a finger on his chin in thought. He turned to the Swede with a smile. "Hmm. No, not particularly. Is there anything you'd like to have, Su-san?" His eyebrows had furrowed slightly at the other Nordic's action. Berwald was treating him like his wife again. Yet, despite this, Tino took the other's hand anyway. After all, they had both come a long way from that fateful day when the two had fled Denmark's house, and Tino no longer cowered from Berwald's intimidating nature. Well, most of the time anyway.

As the two headed down one the many hallways that led to the building's entrance, Tino squinted his eyes as he spotted a figure up ahead. As they got closer, the Nordic gasped slightly in recognition. "Åland?" he called out to the girl. "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 am

"Hm. 'n that case, 'll make falukorv with potatoes 'nd sauce..." If the weather was nice, they could eat outside in the sunset. Late summer evenings were so pleasant...

"Åland?" Sweden's voice echoed Finland's. Why was she here? There probably was some sensible explanation for that, he thought, but assumed he should leave the questioning to Tino. But as for the mess of glass splinters on the floor that they had just passed... "Can y' tell 's what's happ'nd t' th' window?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

Cupcakes : 30

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland

So much for a great plan, Åland thought while turning around to face her brothers. She could lie about it, or tell them about the purple-hair-guy-thing. Tell Sweden of course, not Finland.
"Eh, well, this guy, with purple hair, kind of smashed it and like, ran of. He had a cloak or something and he talked like some medieval guy and stuff..." Fantastic, that sounded believable.
"And it's not my fault this time. Or any other time" she added. Because things were never her fault if someone asked her.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Finland nodded happily in agreement. "That sound great, Su-san~. I can't wait!" Berwald's cooking was always enjoyable. Plus, he'd get to spend some more time with his 'not husband'.

Tino blinked and tilted his head curiously at Åland's explanation. "Hmm...that does sound odd, but alright." The Fin wasn't really sure whether he believed her or not, but he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt for now. Though, that did bring up the question of why she was here in the first place. "Still...why are you here, Johanna? I thought that only countries were allowed in this building."

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 am

A medieval guy with purple hair? Berwald agreed with Tino that it sounded odd... and too stupid for an invented excuse, but at any rate, he did not doubt Johanna was telling the truth. There were strange people in the world after all, and whomever the one she spoke of was he had probably been watching too much TV. "Hm." He went over to the broken opening, inspecting the damage. "S'ppose som'ne 'll have t' fix this... Tino. Could y' d' a sketch of th' other wind'w, s' 'll know what 't looks like? 'll get t' work on't 'fter dinner." Returning to the other two, now that she was here he thought he may as well invite Åland. And perhaps going somewhere calmer would make it easier for her to explain. "Johanna, y're welc'me too."
Back to top Go down
Åland

Åland

Cupcakes : 30

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Johanna Väinämöinen
Landskapet Åland

Åland smiled stiffly at Finland's question, she should have known that was coming. She could not say... oh, whatever, it was better than nothing. Hopefully Finland would believe her on that one too and not have one more talk about the difference between nations and regions, which apparently was big.
"I happened to pass by on a political trip, what about it?"
Upon hearing Sweden's statement the island felt that weird feeling bubble up in her, probably longing after long lost times or something else very cliché. Not that she didn't like freedom, not at all.
"I'll totally come!" Åland answered, sounding much happier than just a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }   Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph } - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's sneak into the UN! { Paragraph }
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4