APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] Empty
PostSubject: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

(continued from 'Let's sneak into the UN!')

Stepping outside into the street, countless strange impressions struck against Hannes at once. Usually he would have been curious, but right now, it was only giving him a headache. He just wanted to get away from all of it, as soon as possible. He continued to keep closely behind Texas, looking down as he walked. Trying to ignore how ironical the situation was, that he should rely so much on his captive as he did. It was making him feeling rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

America let out a sigh as he made his way out of the UN building. If there's one thing he hated more than these meetings, it was the fact that England seemed to be on his case about every little thing that he did. The American let out another sigh as he ran his fingers through his short, blonde hair. Out of the corner of his blue eyes, he thought he spotted someone. Thinking that he might be going insane, or his brain was just fuzzy from the lack of sleep and caffiene, he took off his glasses, cleaned them, and then slid them back on his face. Oddly enough, the figure was still there. "Uh...can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin
Former Republic of Texas/State of Texas

Sammy stiffened as she heard a voice speak. A voice that she'd heard a million times before. She didn't know whether to feel relieved or nervous. Well, Alfie could rescue her (she mentally gagged). However, she would also be in huge trouble. After all, if she had never come here and just stayed home like she was supposed to, then none of this would have happened. At least not to her. So, she settled for what she hoped appeared as nonchalance. I might as well get this over with. She gulped slightly, then nervously stepped into America's line of sight.
"H-hey, Alfie!" she said with a smile and a small wave.

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 pm

The older nation locked eyes with the state. "Texas? What're you doing here?" He tried to think of any possible reason as to why she would be here. As the rule stood, and as England clearly stated at the beginning of each meeting, only countries were allowed to attend the meetings. If she were caught, not only would she be in serious troubles, Alfred would be punished as well.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:41 pm

"H-hey, Alfie!" At her voice, Sycrensia again gave a start. Who was she greeting? Now? He had told her not to attract attention... As a feeling of anxiousness came over him, he thought to remind her by pressing the edge of his blade a little harder against her back, throwing a suspicious glance at the stranger...
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"Who're you and what're you doing with my best state?" Alfred asked, glaring at the nation. "Who do you think you are, God or something? Deciding who can be taken from me? I think not..." He walked over to Texas, a reassuring smile playing his lips. "So if you don't mind, I'll be taking this young lady elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Her face paled as she felt the sword press closer to her back. She gulped audibly. "W-well, I just...y-you know..." Sammy couldn't even finish her sentence. And she was stuttering all over the place. She desperately wanted to tell Alfred the truth, but with the threat of death literally pointed at her, she couldn't say hardly anything at all. I'm so sorry, Alfie...

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Alfred smiled at the girl, and knelt down beside her. "What is it, Sammy? Can't tell your old man anything? Not like I'm going to get mad or anything..." When she gets home, she is so grounded
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

At Alfie's words, Sammy suddenly felt like a little girl again, even though it'd been centuries since she'd been one. She turned her head and stared at the man who had treated her like his own daughter when she was annexed into the United States. The man who she had betrayed and fought against during the Civil War. The man who could be her hero and rescue her from this villain. Screw her captor. She should of just told Alfred outright. And if she died, then so be it. She would not be controlled like some puppet. Not again.
Her eyes pleaded at Alfie as she spoke two words, "Help me..."

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm

No...! The thoughts raced through Sycrensia's mind. This was becoming much too dangerous... What would he do? He could not cut her down here, not surrounded by all these people. Should he leave her and flee? ...No. Even though he had good confidence in his ability to hide, if they chased him in such a confusing place as this, his chances of escape would be far too low. "Lady Texas..." he began, speaking in a low voice. "Please, do not. I may not be able to escape... Should you force me to take your life here, this place shall become a slaughter before I am caught." While speaking, he kept his eyes warily on Alfie. So as to tell him that if it came to that, he would die second.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy's breath caught. She didn't care if she died, but the innocents were another matter. If she fought anymore, humans would die, and not only that, but Alfie would too. She had no choice. Sycrensia's words had eliminated her hope of freedom. She hung her head to hide both her tears and her shame. "I'm sorry, Alfi--Alfred," she corrected. Affectionate nicknames would only make this harder than it needed to be. "But I..." Here she took a breath and then forced the words out, "I have to go with him."

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 am

In seeing her change of mind, Sycrensia was noticeably relieved to think he still had a chance. "Alfred, is it... Do I take it you are her knight?" Hannes gave him as bright a smile as he could under the circumstances. Apparently more apologetic than anything. "'Tis a pleasure to meet you, but I am afraid I cannot accept a duel at this time. On my honor, you shall have the Lady Texas back unscathed," he promised. "...As long as neither of you by any means will seek to hinder my retreat." He made a slight movement, tugging at her arm, as if wanting to tell her that they should get going.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

"If you give me back Texas, I won't have to resort to anything violent," The American replied, running his fingers through is short, blonde hair. "But then again, I haven't fought anyone as of lately, didn't really have a reason to...." He walked up to the man, and grabbed him by the throat. "Now I have a reason to. So tell me, do I have to come out of my violence hibernation and kick your ass?"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:38 pm

"Nhh...!" Hannes did not react in time. Perhaps he had not been expecting such a bold move, or he was just too dazed from all the confusion and lack of sleep... Not only that, but the sheer physical force by which this knight now held his throat had taken him by surprise. He had to let go of Texas, and despite knowing how futile it would be, moved his hand to take a hold of that of his captor in an attempt to free himself. Then remembering his sword, he quickly placed its tip before Alfred's heart, throwing a determined frown at his foe...
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

As soon as she felt Hannes release her, she darted out of his reach, but gasped in horror when he pointed his sword at America. If Alfie dies, it'll be all my fault. She couldn't have Alfie die. Especially because of her. Tears fell down from her eyes as she imagined Alfred laying bloodied and lifeless on the ground with a sword through his heart.
"No! Don't hurt him!" she cried, tears still falling down her cheeks. She lunged towards Sycrensia and attempted to push his arm out of the way.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm

America smirked and simply tossed him aside like a piece of trash. "Scum like you don't even deserve to walk this Earth."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Feeling his blade being pushed away from its target, Hannes attempted to strike, but he was already unable to deal any more damage than a slight scratch. There was nothing he could put up against this... unless--

On being thrown aside, for a long moment he remained lying on the street, trying to catch his breath, before attempting to stand up. As he did so, he gave the knight a burning glare. "I am aware of that... ... Now, as the lady has been returned to you... Will you allow me to take my leave without any further harm...? ... ..." By the end of the sentence he was already taking a few slow steps backwards.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

The nation thought for a moment, thinking over what the man had just said. If he let him go, he could come after Texas again. But if he didn't let him leave, there was the slim possibility that Alfred would be in jail for murder, or that he would draw unnessceray (sp?) to himself. The blonde pondered for a moment longer, then his normal, cheerful, obnoxious smile crossed his lips. Sometimes, he amazed himself about how his personality could do a total three-sixty within a matter of seconds. "Alright, scumbag. Here's the deal: You are to leave Miss Texas alone, and if I see your face around here again, let's just say your body parts are going to be covering the street,"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Hannes was trembling. Being ordered to leave was much too humiliating, but at the same time he could not risk to offend the knight and lose his chance of escape. He bit his lip to prevent himself from responding with an insult. "... ... ... Be that so, there is one thing I must know ere I withdraw," he said, then paused to take a breath. "That... house," he began uncertainly, "with all the countries. Tell me who the convicted is, and of the crime that has been committed." He had to know. For, the only logical explanation to such a gathering that had struck his mind, was a case similar to his own... and if so, it was possible that his appearance had made the situation worse. Depending on who the accused was, he owed them a rescue attempt, Sycrensia concluded.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Alfred looked at the man, at titled his head in confusion. "You want me to tell you what about who now?" Even though he was a leader of the most powerful nations on the planet, he still wasn't the brightest person in the world. "Seriously, dude. You've lost me completely. I really have no idea what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy ended up facepalming slightly. This man's lack of knowledge always seemed to astound her. She groaned and replied, "Ugh. Dios mío. There is no crime and no one is convicted. It's just a regular world meeting." How could he not know this? And why did he talk so oddly? Come to think of it, he had been acting like this ever since they'd met. But the question is: why?

"Alright buddy," she said seriously, walking up to him. "Why are you acting like this? You sound even more old-fashioned than England!" Sammy was determined to get some answers, and she wasn't leaving until she got them.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 am

"Regular world meeting...?" There was no convict? ...How could a world meeting be regular? Feeling dizziness come over him again, Hannes put a hand to his forehead, and a thought that he had been holding back came up from the back of his mind. Texas and Alfred... Who in blazes were they? For his life, Sycrensia could not remember either of them. And then again he had believed his memory of that time to be quite sharp. Was this not Earth, or... maybe he was just too tired...

He abruptly shook his head. As Texas approached him, with an anxious glance at her knight Hannes began to back away further, careful to keep the sword lowered. "H-Hold, come no closer--" He stopped at her words. "... E-England...?" So this strange place somehow was Earth, after all... Although still confused as to what was going on, he decided that this was not the time for further inquiries. "Lead me out of here, and you shall have the answer to your questions."
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:41 pm

"Can someone clue me in?" He looked at the person in front of him, and he sighed. "Well, I guess we COULD take him inside. He does look a bit shaken up," Alfred replied, looking at Texas. "And besides, didn't I always tell you that karma's a complete and total bitch, it always comes back and bites you in the ass."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

So, Sammy decided to clue Alfred in. "Basically, this man here," she said, indicating Sycrensia,"decided to enter the UN building by crashing through a window and then run away as soon as we spotted him." And he declared war, but Sammy decided to leave that part out. There was no need to worsen Sycrensia's current case. After all, he didn't seem like an evil guy when you really looked at him. Plus, maybe they could help him get relaxed. "Do you want to come inside and relax until you're feeling better?" she asked the purple-haired man.

As Alfred continued to speak, the Texan turned to look incredulously at the country. "Karma? Why would karma affect me? I haven't done anything wrong!" Surely sneaking into the UN building wasn't bad enough to get all of this thrown at her.

Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am

"I-Inside-- again? No!" Sycrensia cried, shaking his head. "What kind of a fool do you take me for!? Said I not I am headed away from this-- this town, if that is what 'tis supposed to be--" He was tempted to turn and flee on his own, but as he could feel the stare of several curious eyes by now, he highly doubted he would get far that way. He adjusted his hood to make certain his face was still mostly concealed by its shade. "I-- I will not be trapped that easily."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next